Naruto Flame Within Revised Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Flame Within Revised Forums

Best Naruto Server On Byond

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shirro

My Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application   My Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:06 am

Key name: Shirro
In game name: Mizu
Any Past experience: I have had past experience in one game, I was a permanent admin for a short time and had been made temporary admin many times. I did a better job while temp but that was merely because I had a lot more experience in my duties at that point.
Why u want admin: I want admin because in the short time I have been at this game I have seen there isn't very many admins. I also have decent leadership skills which had been proven on the game I was admin on. And I am also quite knowledgeable about the majority of verbs.
Why u should give me admin: I do not know why you should give me admin, but I can give some reasons why I think I would make a good one. For one, I am responsible. I have never been the kind of person who would abuse any power given to me.
Final statement: I do not know really what I should put here for a final statement but I guess I could just leave things off with telling you that I would greatly appreciate it if you did hire more admins, even if you do not choose me just get more admins since you don't have enough admins.
Back to top Go down

My Gm Application
Page 1 of 1