Naruto Flame Within Revised Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Flame Within Revised Forums

Best Naruto Server On Byond

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Tatsuma<the Owner of the game or a Co who can make e a GM XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff 55

To Tatsuma<the Owner of the game or a Co who can make e a GM XD Empty
PostSubject: To Tatsuma<the Owner of the game or a Co who can make e a GM XD   To Tatsuma<the Owner of the game or a Co who can make e a GM XD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm

i want to be a GM I want to help the people who need it.I can help them in problems like:stuck in somewhere,with other playes but i will not ban anyone atleats a GM level 5 or Co or Owners tell me to.I just want to have fun and like to help other people and i want this game to be at the top Very Happy .So i will like so much to be a GM level 1 and keep doing the righr choices to be more highter.I hope someone consider my thinkings and my statics Very Happy .Oh and i got soe ideas for the game like a Tourney but it will be call "The Beat Down" this are the rules if u lose ur out if u win all the tourney u will get a champ like the Wwe of Tripleh thats the price.U will also be the best in fightings and the other people will have to wait till the other.If they want the title they will try to get it the other month. Very Happy i think its a good idea.I hope that i can be a GM XD.If i can be 1 ill promise ill make this game rulez Very Happy .Oh and dont have to make the icon of the champ i already have it XD.Thx.<Key Jeff 55>
Back to top Go down

To Tatsuma<the Owner of the game or a Co who can make e a GM XD
Page 1 of 1